How to register and apply in 3 simple steps:
Go to Apply Online and fill out on-line application and upload your resume. (If you are not looking for temporary work please just follow this first step in Registering and do not go to Steps 2 & 3)
Fill out all the Forms that are listed below. Once you complete each form please sign and fax back to our office at fax # 201-986-7444
FAX OVER 2 FORMS OF INDENTIFICATION TO INCLUDE 2 OF THE FOLLOWING LISTED BELOW: (ONE OF THE ID'S MUST INCLUDE A PHOTO OF YOURSELF):
- DRIVERS LICENSE
- US OR FOREIGN PASSPORT
- SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
- PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD/ALIEN REGISTRATION CARD WITH PHOTO
- SCHOOL ID WITH PHOTO
- US CITIZEN ID WITH PHOTO
PAYROLL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
General Payroll Instructions:
- Paychecks are available every other Wednesday after 3:00pm.
- The deadline to submit timesheets is every Monday by 9:00am.
- Your timesheet must be signed by an authorized representative of the client before it will be processed.
- Timesheets submitted after the deadline will be processed on the following payroll.
- The original copy of your signed timesheet is required to release your paycheck.
- The work week begins on Monday and ends on Sunday.
Download Time Sheet Form Here (.xls)
Submit your SIGNED timesheet by 9:00am on Monday following the week of work in one of the following three ways:
- Fax it to us at 201-986-7444 - every Friday or no later then Monday before 9am be sure to call us at 201-986-7888 to confirm receipt
- Email your signed timesheet to: firstname.lastname@example.org every Friday or no later then Monday before 9am. Please call our office at 201-986-7888 to confirm receipt.
- Drop it off in person.
RECEIVING YOUR CHECK
YOU GET PAID BIWEEKLY
You may pick up your check after 3:pm on Wednesday OR We will mail your check thru regular US mail.